Release Date of version 0.5beta
A few days ago I saw that the program crashes on some systems, even the version 0.4beta. Damn. Why didn’t anyone told me that this happened? Now it is too late for this version to fix it. I will have some tests if I can get hold of such a computer. I have to install my complete programming environment and then debug the whole thing… It still seems to be a problem with the ASPI interface.
The new version includes
- Local CDDB database
- Import/Export of cdplayer.ini entries
- Filename construction and ID3 Tags
- Sample Offset detection and correction
- Speed detection and selection. This feature was made in a hurry and will work or not. It should show up the possible speeds in the selection box. If you think, that the values are not correct or the speed actually read is faster than the selected, please tell me!
- Beep or eject CD after task finished
- Some more safety checks and other stuff
- Two more extraction methods
- Still old bugs
- Update of almost all my webpages
- Making all old versions available for download
I am not able to read or answer mails until next monday, so please be patient…